TERMS and CONDITIONS
- Cancellation of the appointment at any time after the test has been booked and retainer paid,
Polygraph Network Ltd will NOT refund your retainer.
- If the full amount has been taken on the day of the test, and the test is cancelled for later in the day, this amount will not be refunded.
- If the date of the test has to be changed, to avoid charges, please give us 48 hours’ notice, and we will rearrange the appointment date.
- If for any reason Polygraph Network Ltd have to cancel your test a full refund of the deposit will be made to your credit or debit card and arrangements will be made to rebook your examination.
- We do not accept cheque’s on the day of the test. Balance must be made by credit or debit card or cash in pounds sterling.
- Any credit card details are destroyed following the examination.
Collection of Data / Information: When you send an enquiry from our site link or contact a member of staff by telephone, we collect your personal information.
We use information to: Provide the requested services, Provide an inclusive price for the services, Help enforce our terms and conditions and prevent fraud.
Disclosure: We do not disclose your information to any third parties without your prior written approval.
Retention: We only retain credit and debit card information in line with the cancellation policy and then it is destroyed. A copy of the cancellation policy is provided with every booking. All financial information is held in a secure location and never transferred before destruction.
Notification preferences: We only use the clients’ agreed communication channels.
It is difficult to give a basic price for services provided by Polygraph Network Ltd due to the complexity of our Client’s needs. Following an in-depth conversation with a member of our experienced staff we will be able to give you a totally inclusive price before any booking process is undertaken. Each Client will then receive their individual booking information and necessary paperwork including cancellation and refund policy.
Polygraph Network Ltd
Company Number: 9506234
The information contained in this web site is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Polygraph Network Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the web site or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the web site for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this web site.
Through this web site you are able to link to other web sites which are not under the control of Polygraph Network Ltd We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the web site up and running smoothly. However, Polygraph Network Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the web site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
All complaints should be made in writing and directed to firstname.lastname@example.org